1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Does anyone have the software download for an older SCT xcaliper2?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ng8264723, Aug 21, 2017.

1. ng8264723

I need the live-link so I can data-log. My hard-drive crashed and I lost my only copy

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I'll email you a copy later today after I get to my tuning/data logging laptop.

3. ng8264723

Hey Ken,
    Did you get my email? I got the truck running. IT was the engine ground!
    Check out this pic:
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...fI/AAAAAAAAABA/IeYYlmutcp8/s1600/DSCF0001.JPG
    The ground for the engine is the wire to the right of the PCM. I forgot to reinstall it. It must of been crappy and I assume I thought I would make a new one and then never did. Both the mechanic I sent it to and FORD dealership missed it.
    I got to get the tune done now so I can drive it!
    That engine ground is so important. It won't run well without it

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

No, didn't see any email. But I get a LOT of them lately, I have two clients who hammer me with at least 50 emails per day between all the people there contacting me, plus a few each for my smaller clients... so there's a chance it got buried. Glad you worked this out, Livelink email will be sent in a couple of minutes.

5. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Okay, sent. I had to share them via Google Drive links, too big for email.