1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

DIY single turbo on a 2003 cobra using stock k member?

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by venomhiss1, Nov 16, 2006.

1. venomhiss1

Hi there, i own a 2003 mustang cobra, and id like to do a turbo kit for it DIY single using the stock K memeber and arms. I heard someone did it on this site, but cant seem to find a search button (i swear to god im blind). Thanks for allyour help, i decided i wanna go turbo but cant afford a kit, so ill make one instead. thanks again.

2. stroker351

Look right in the middle of the page near the top for the search botton!! Its green!!!

Thanks

John

3. sin-city-customs

If you find it please post the thread because I did search and could not find it. Though I really was looking for a twin.

Thanks