1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

TEST YOUR METH INJ PUMP FOR $14

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by djsm, Jul 13, 2017.

1. djsm

press ga.JPG #ad
    If you want to test your meth inj pump pressure, get 1 of these. Everything in pic came in the box. Gauge reads to 220 lbs and the fittings are plastic with a piece of 1/4 tubing. I ran about 3 quarts of water thru my system before I put it in the car adjusting the pump and trying 2 different nozzles. Mine came from Amazon for $12. My wife has prime so its free shipping. They are also on EBAY for $14 and free shipping. Those are 1/4 inch push locks on the T.

Joey-Telly and rdakota340 like this.