1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

DIY METH INJ FOR $190

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by djsm, Jul 12, 2017.

1. djsm

Finished and tried it out. I have the hobbs set at 5 lbs which turns on the led light on dash above vent. Only big dollar part was snow combo check valve/nozzle holder for $30. Pump is everflo from ebay for $52 with set screw cranked down all the way. nozzles and hard wear are mcmasters carr. Tank was $7 off ebay. Hobbs was $28 off ebay. I have the 6 gal @40 lbs nozzle which flows 9.6 gals # 100 lbs. This nozzle has a .030 dia hole in it and the pump pulses from 100 lbs to 75 lbs with this nozzle. I also have the next size bigger nozzle with a .040 dia hole that pulses the pump from 90 to 60 lbs. The toggle switch is for testing the system. I'm sure someone will say that should be a push button but I have seen them stick. Mcmasters carr nozzles will screw into this nozzle holder because there both 1/8 npt. Take your time and remember, crimp and solder. Took it out and beat on it and nothing fell off so i'm good. ms2.JPG #ad
    ms4.JPG #ad
    ms1.JPG #ad
    ms5.JPG #ad

Red98422 and 82sdime76mm like this.