1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

botb vid my car and others

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by ROLLPTRL, May 1, 2009.

1. ROLLPTRL

my car is the mustang :D

2. onenastytbird

lookin good again Matt
    gota love those diy turbo kits :bow:
    who needs a custom $5000 turbo kit
    :cheers:

3. Bellman Jeff

I'm just seeing this Matt.. Looks like you were the last man standing !!

4. ROLLPTRL

lol ol reliable

5. Mikey B

Matt i loved watching you beat up on those Chevys. lol :chacha:

6. ROLLPTRL

:2thumbs: the nova couldnt hot lap overheated in the burn out box so i lucked out so i didnt get to beat them all up :D

7. TwoFastT3s

Nice numbers! If you don't mind me asking, what was the 1/8th mile numbers? I'm trying to figure out where mine is in the 1/4, and I hope to be in the low 9.20's. My best this last weekend was a 6.12 @ 115.9. :cheers:

Nate

8. vnmous93cobra

Very nice, that is a good running little stang! The white TA looked pretty sweet with the chute hanging out the back :devil:

9. ROLLPTRL

5.9x 120-121 MPH 1/8