1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Classic Fast Sbf wiring help.

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by BLOWN 95GT, Feb 26, 2019.

1. BLOWN 95GT

57EAB3A4-954F-4DD0-858F-97BB0563E9AD.jpeg #ad
    5752FAD2-0E02-4B76-93A8-7E6DC418CD56.jpeg #ad
    I bought a Classic fast a few months back to run in my 94 cobra. It is a sequential injection box with 4 stage N20 control, points out , and individual cylinder control. Inductive pickup (magnetic) crank signal input.
    The wiring harness I have has a few loose wires, and connections that I need to know where to run them to.
    I did a search on here, and also tried to setup a profile on the CPG nation forum but seems that the admin’s over there are no longer active so I’ve been waiting weeks for a email to be able to log in.
    If anyone could help I would truly appreciate it.
    I also need to buy a serial cable to run from the classic to the laptop usb, a cable for the external data log box, and a GM IAC like the Accel DFI 74770a if anyone know’s where I can find one.
    The wiring pins in question are:
    White wire C3
    Black wire R1
    Black wire S1
    White wire X1
    W1 looks like it was a green wire but is cut off flush with the ECU connector
    Y3, M2, M1 all go to what looks like a ground terminal just want to make sure before I hook it up
    Y1, Y2 also look like they are connected to a ground terminal just want to verify
    M3 is a red wire which runs to a fuse that is connected with a relay and another fuse.

Also I know the classic box is setup to run 4 stages of nitrous but is there a way to run a turbo setup with it instead? Or should I just sell it and buy a different setup?

2. Disney Lincoln

You SURE it's set up for nitrous? Mangrum ran carb/nitrous. He went to EFI and Blower. I don't recall him ever having EFI/Nitrous together.

3. BLOWN 95GT

That’s what FAST said when I contacted them and had the numbers run on the box.
    It also came with 3 or 4 map sensors so I don’t know. I’m fixing to list it for sale though. I sold the 94 cobra that I was going to put it on the other day so don’t really need it now.

4. BLOWN 95GT

I also got to looking through the software that you download off of the fast website to run it. I found a pin out for where the wires go in the help section of the software. Just wish I would have found it a few months ago

5. BLOWN 95GT

E86CA9A8-2969-4393-B89A-0E8EC188A038.png #ad
    BF9C4ACD-E398-4DE0-ABAE-1C3182688D15.png #ad
    Here is the email that i sent and the reply that I got back