1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Difference between these injectors

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Blacktop14, May 27, 2017.

1. Blacktop14

I'm in the process of putting my fuel system together for a supercharged 302 ford running on E85. Can anyone tell me the difference between these two injectors? Looking for EV6 style Uscar injectors for my ford small block.
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dwk-18u0100888/overview/
    vs
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dwk-18u0000888/overview/

Only thing I can see is in the pictures of the first link it looks like it comes with the uscar to jetronic adapters?
    The price is the same for both??

2. Jeremy

The difference is connector style and height the first one is shorter I believe primary for chevy applications, you would want the second one which is Ford 60mm o-ring to 0-ring with uscar connector which is common mustang GT/cobra injector height. That's the part number I use when I sell them.

FYI EV6 is a body style generation identifier from ford/bosch. EV1 body style all had jetronic/minitimer connectors. EV1 was replaced by EV6 and EV6 commonly has an uscar style connector. But some early sizes from ev6 still had the older style jetronic connector. So its very common to refer to ev1 as a jetronic connector and ev6 as a uscar connector even though that's not always the case.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Disney Lincoln likes this.