1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Diesel Performance Parts

Discussion in 'Turbo Diesel Forum' started by Injected65, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Injected65

Since we have this cool new forum........

We have access to just about any type of diesel performance part known to man. Injectors to exhaust to dual turbo's. Just let me know what you need and I'd be happy to get you pricing.

Thanks,
    Chris
    C&B Motorsports, Inc.

My Rig -

[​IMG]#ad

2. Robert1320

What upgrade turbo can you get for a 95 International, DT466, 210hp/605tq?

;)

3. Injected65

Heck that should be easy to mod. Crank up the pump and snag a larger turbo off of a really big rig :)

I was actually looking at a toter the other day with a DT466 turned up to 250hp with the stock turbo.

Chris

4. Robert1320

Pump mods and a little timing. That is easy.
    Want me to post the the how to? (Dt 466)

5. Injected65

I'd like to see that info. How high can you turn one of those motors up before reliability is a factor? I seem to have a problem of a DT466 budget but taste for a Cat 3126.

Chris

6. Turbo_Baer

what can you do for a single disk convertor and valve body for an 02 cummins ? and what can you do for a turbo... say 62mm

7. Injected65

You have a PM

8. boner

turbo just took a shit on my 04 PSD 6.0. any suggestions??

9. Injected65

I have a few ideas. What are you using the truck for mostly? Towing, Daily Driver, Camaro Killer, etc..? What are your long term plans for the truck?

Chris

10. boner

daily driver, medium towing. dont want it to be a hot rod, i have enough big power toys that dont run already....

11. Injected65

Well after doing some reasearch it looks like the options are a bit limited due to the 6.0L and its variable vane turbo. ATS offers a couple of models with the Aurora 3000 being the entry level towing/performance upgrade. That setup comes complete with the turbo along with all other hardware needed for mounting the unit as well as an air intake. You can check out the info on that unit here... http://www.atsdiesel.com/ATSWebsite/ProductsFord/TurboA3K.asp

That setup retails for justs under $4000 with my price being $3700.

Thanks,
    Chris

12. boner

damn. anything cheaper?? $3700 was alot more than i had in mind....

13. boner

i do however, like what im reading about that system.

14. Injected65

Yeah its a bit pricey. Unfortunately I couldn't come up with any other solutions through my channels. They have 45235234 different turbos for the 7.3 trucks, but only the ATS for the 6.0's. I see you posted in Dave's thread on the Turbonetics setup. That might be another option for you. I don't have any in's with Turbonetics, but Dave is a heck of a guy and would be another great source to work with.

Chris

15. fastwhite86gt

Whats the best price you can get for an H2E kit for 2000 7.3? thanks

16. Gary Putnam

The turbo on my 6.0 took a shit at about 50,000 miles. Fortunately it was still covered under warranty.

17. boner

me too. this is my 2nd turbo, thats why i was thinkin aftermarket.

18. Injected65

Hypermax is the only one that I know of off the top of my head with a "H2E" kit. Unfortunately I don't have access to their parts. I can get ahold of ATS, Banks or High Tech Turbo for turbo upgrades on the 7.3 trucks.

Thanks,
    Chris

19. 90hatch

02 7.3 F250 lookinbg for a 4" dp and exhuast what you got? Its a ext. cab short box.

20. Injected65

There are tons of options on exhaust systems. You can get into a basic aluminized system for $250 plus shipping all the way up to a Stainless Steel system with polished tip for around $425 plus shipping. Diamond Eye Performance is the maker of the aluminized system and on the high end there is MBRP, AFM, Magnaflow and Banks.

Chris