1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need some Help: Fix the tweecer r/t or go with QH

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Red91StangCT, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Red91StangCT

So, had a buddy "help" me today with holding the laptop and keep an eye on stuff while I am doing some pulls. We are making great progress, he gets excited, acts like a child, kicks the ecu and lodges the Tweecer R/T out of the ecu burning the ecu and the tweecer. Question is, should i just repair the tweecer which can range from 100-250, or just say f-it and get a qh??? I know with the QH you can do tunes on the fly, you can't with the tweecer. One downside with the QH, is that you have to buy the BE. What are your guys suggestions? My suggestion is, TUNE YOUR CAR BY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Slim93GT

Ditch the Tweecer. I have one now and as soon as I get the funds I will pick up an AEM. I would say the QH would be a viable option for the simple fact BE gives you more info. I think the CAL Edit leaves you in the dark.

3. turbo93gt

I have the qh now with the binary editor, and it works great.

4. Chris89Stang

I'm also running the QH with Binary Editor )and EECAnalyzer.) I agree, it works great! :2thumbs: