1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

91 gt on3 turbo

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by turbosteve91, Nov 12, 2013.

1. turbosteve91

get-attachment (2).jpg #ad

306 stock bottom TF 170 heads hollley systemax intake, on3 76mm cbb

get-attachment (1).jpg #ad

get-attachment.jpg #ad

get-attachment (3).jpg #ad

get-attachment (4).jpg #ad

9-13lbs

get-attachment (2).jpg #ad

get-attachment (1).jpg #ad

get-attachment.jpg #ad

get-attachment (3).jpg #ad

get-attachment (4).jpg #ad

2. furchaser

Oh look Herpes ....yeeeaaah..
    Not.

3. 01GtBoosted

not bad how much boost u pushing.. cant wait to see all the on3 haters come in here

4. furchaser

Go away ...
    couldn't sell them here when he started and only has a worse name now.
    If you persist I will make it my life's ambition to turn your whole world inside out ..
    Your choice

5. turbosteve91

9lbs most of the time then turn it to 13 on the dyno for some numbers, and yeah on3 hater i dont care if they hate i had my problems with the kit, my car my choice

6. 01GtBoosted

not bad i got 76mm on a 01 2v 450/460 ran out of maf on 13-14 lbs their kits arnt bad for the money at all wit lil fixes i need to do.. my turbo wouldn't fit had to cut the fan shroud..

- - - Updated - - -

oh im so scared.. let me guess internet tough guy eh? why can u just respect people on here instead of being a complete dbag?

7. stangman9897

Oh shit , better run Ron. took a whole month to figure out who the D/Bag is , thanks for the help.

That dyno graph looks like my 4 y o grand daughter was coloring, kind of all over the place , but hey it was Cheap. lol

8. turbosteve91

yeahhh that what happens when you spin on the dyno lol and yeah they kits are cheap had to mod most of it to make it fit how i liked it

9. 2_slow_5.0

Most members here like either doing it their self or buying qualify kits. Problem is you get someone like the person who makes the on3 kits and he undercuts everyone because he offers a shit product and you have to do a bunch of work to just to make it work correctly and stay together just as you said above. Take a person like me, I am in business doing the same however I offer quality products and I stand behind them, anything I sell I test before hand because I want to make sure my customers get what they pay for. Now you have shit like on3 making garbage and undercutting everyone making it harder for little guys to get out there and make it.

If you pause this video of one of my cars you will see a dyno graph and what it looks like when you make enough power to spin tires on the dyno. This is an old kit I built from the scrap pile at a local muffler shop, all 304 stainless and for less than an on3 kit, probably even with the turbo. LOL

10. PrecisionTurboMustang

Curious if it was dynoed with that little air filter on.

11. turbosteve91

i see why your making that kind of power, mine is a stock build with bolts ons

12. turbosteve91

yeah had that on since i stated the car, is there a problem with it? its a 4 inch inlet

13. 91turboterror

Nice car too bad it has an on3 turbo kit on it.that little air filter will get inhaled by the turbo

14. turbosteve91

thanks you mean like the filter breaks apart and gets sucked in?

15. archy355

Clean looking car man, been to the track yet with it?

16. turbosteve91

not yet just got the car done couple months ago

17. archy355

you have any more pictures of the turbo kit and build?

18. turbosteve91

yes im working on part 2 which will have more pics of build

19. PrecisionTurboMustang

I don't think the filter will come apart but I'm sure it's eating up some power

20. turbosteve91

What do you recomend a screen? Do you have pics?