1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

DDMI twin kit for fox, similar to incon for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by 9t3svt, Aug 28, 2011.

1. 9t3svt

Selling my twin kit from my notch, going 351 and this setup obviously won't fit that lol. Complete with intercooler shields for a fox gt/cobra. $2000, won't be cheap to ship, but will work with you. If you want my oil pan with returns welded in and explorer intake that is plumbed for water, we can do something there too.pics in my build thread.

https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125304.0

2. 9t3svt

Put it up on ebay, see if anything happens there. :cheers:

3. Stang Seller

No way this could fit on a 351W huh? I've got a 351 that I'm turbocharging as well, would be neat to see this kit on there.....

4. 9t3svt

Unless you cut out the strut towers lol. Turbos would run out of steam pretty quickly on a 351 as well. Shipped it to Cali last week :2thumbs: