1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need Help with FAST tune

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by jcstang, Dec 28, 2005.

1. jcstang

Well after months of building I am ready to start, but the Fast system I bought (used) was supposed to have a tune for me to start but it doesn't have one cause I sent it to fast to switch from TFI to Crank trigger.  Well any help would be awesome and very appreciated.  Well here is my set up :
    .  The motor is a 360 cu" Datr Sportsman block with Ported twisted wedges, cam motion custom roller cam, 96lbs injectors, Reichard racing intake with a fully ported trick flow lower.  Running a Fast stand alone bank to bank, with an MSD 7al Box.

You can email me at
    This content is protected
        THANKS JC

2. chiseledperf

3. jcstang

Thanks a bunch I was wondering if anybody was going to help I just want some ball park. I'l mess with it. thanks again

4. macsperformance

Let me know if you still need help getting the car started.

This content is protected

Chris Macellaro :)

5. jcstang

Chris e-mail sent

6. macsperformance

Hello I did not recieve an email to the above address.

If you would like shoot me a pm and we can start our discussion out like that.

Thank You

7. macsperformance

I sent you a startup file to your email address in your above post just to get you going. Please let me know how it turns out and keep everyone updated please.

thank you

8. jsgallag

with that much money in the motor, i think i would take it to a dyno to run it thru the break in and get someone with a lot of FAST tuning time to set it up on the dyno and street driveability. Cheap insurance. FAST isn't that hard to learn, but a new motor on break in doesn't sound like a great time to be learning.