1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FAST external data logger problem???!!!

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by turbo 342 t88, Sep 20, 2007.

1. turbo 342 t88

I am trying to get this thing going but it keeps showing a solid green and solid red led which is an error code! I am using the classic fast ecu, and I have followed the directions to a tee and even sent the unit back to fast and they bench tested it and said it was ok! It only has 4 wires how the hell do you screw this up? It had the blinking green led then it error coded and went to solid and then went to solid red also! I have tried every possible combination and I am at my wits end! Is there a compatability problem? I configured the ecu and the data logger but still nothing, cut power every posssible way and now I just dont know! Any help or idea would be appreciated!

2. jbcalhoun

Make sure the Data Logger has been programed with the same version software as your FAST system. That's the only way they will work properly together.

Brad

3. turbo 342 t88

I already asked that question to one of the fast engineers and they said it was not a problem!!??