1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dart Iron Eagle Turbo Oil Feed?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by pblawler, Jun 3, 2009.

1. pblawler

For those using a Dart Iron Eagle, which oil port do you use to supply the turbo(s), rear 1/2 NPT or front 10AN, pros/cons when using wet sump?

Thanks in advance.

2. 7SEC_SN95

I have been using the -10 ORB port in the front to feed mine.

3. Geddy2112

I tapped the factory sender rod and had a spare oil pressure guage laying around and used it. I used the rear port for the in car oil pressure guage.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

4. David Neibert

From the oil pressure sender location on mine too.

David

5. Grnd Effct

I'm feeding mine from the front -10 port as well. I tapped a plug and installed a 1/8 npt to -4 an fitting.

6. pblawler

Thanks for the info, I'm going to use the -10AN. Just did not know if it was better to use the rear 1/2 NPT so the mains got priority.