1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dad liked the turbo so much, he wants to build one for his car

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Catfish, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Catfish

Need a recommendation for this junkyard project. We have a 4.3 L V-6 (GM). We will be converting to a FAST or Electromotive fuel injection/ignition system. There is room for either a single or twin, but I think the single is the way we are leaning. What should we be looking for?

2. yan88gt

I'm putting a gm 6.5 turbo on my car and i think that it will be small for me. Maybe it will be a good fit for the 4.3.

3. blowthrucarb

didnt the gmc syclones and typhones have turbo 4.3's? you may looking into getting one of those.

i have a t-64 for sale that would be killer for that motor. its good up to 800hp. more than you need in that little car. look on buy sell board.

4. blowthrucarb

what would realy be killer is get a used grand national or t-type turbo motor and slide in there. :rockon: