1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Hypercontrol Boost Controller

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by TheOtherDodge, Nov 19, 2014.

1. TheOtherDodge

I am considering getting one. Can anyone offer some opinions on it? Pro's/Cons? Thanks! :cheers:

2. Jeremy

Never heard of it.

3. TheOtherDodge

I am suprised on a "turbo forum" that you or no one else has heard of it.... It is the only boost controller allowed by NHRA in Pro Mod.

http://www.hyperaktiveps.com/

4. myturbocobra

Not many people are gonna spend $1500 on a boost controller or get one free because they are on the Discovery Channel. Just not a whole lot of people have spare Pro Mod kind of money.

5. Jeremy

I can think a lot better ways to blow $1500 damn.

6. yellowpony

It is a very nice boost controller, the owner is also very helpful. All that aside, I would look for a nice used AMS 1000 and be done with it.

Anthony