1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

CSU 750 E85 carb and hat for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by Bad Medicine Racing, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Bad Medicine Racing

I have been blow thru for about 10 years now, and I have decided to try something different (for me anyway) so I'm selling my carb and hat. It has dual needle and seat bowls, front and rear adjustable boost referenced power valves, full CSU treatment. This is around $1500 to buy new, this one is $950 shipped to the continental US. It was drained and filled with marvel mystery oil promptly after removal, so it will be ready to run. Went 5.9X@121 in the 1/8 in a 3700lb G body on a stock head stock bottom end 6.0 LS. 0319171025.jpg #ad

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Bad Medicine Racing

Sale pending.