1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

building a blowthrou big block

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Zole, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Zole

hy guys.im writing from europ and i need help with a blowtrough carb.i have a 8.2 big block engine with a holly duble barel carb and a centrifugal procharger.i never done that before so if enione wants to help let me know.thank you very much and excuse my writing

2. sebambam

Welcome,what're your goals #. How much $$you want to put in it lol or you doing abudget build?

3. Zole

Im doing abudget build because i have all the parts regarding the engine.I have a holly duble pumper that i have to make a blowthru that is way im here...i need info how to do that

4. sam51

look up the hanger 18 mod, that should get you the info you need for the carb.

5. Zole

Thanks for the info...I orderd everything from hangar 18 spec for the carb.The problem is that i have to wait 15 days to com from america...As soon as my parts cim ill let you know...thanks again