1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Comp CT3 6662 or Precision PT6262 CEA

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Jack Latil, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Jack Latil

Comp CT3-6262's with the water cooling and the grease fitting sure sounds like a better technology than the old return oil line. The ability to place them just about anywhere is a big plus also. That was one of the reasons I was looking at the S&H performance twin kit, that is the turbo comes with kit.

Precision PT6262 CEA Is my second choice of turbos.

Helion don't make a twin for my 2007 GT mustang.

Turbo Horsepower makes a twin kit but sures Garrett 57 mm, I'm sure there is an up grade available, but don't know if kit cane use the Comp or Precision turbos I'm leaning toward.
    Any input on Turbo Horsepower kits?

Any one doing S197 twin turbo ? Any input would be helpful!

2. Jeremy

What is your power goal and goal for the car?

3. Jack Latil

Goal is 750 to 800 RWHP.

Planning build forged 5.0 with 9.5 C R, twin turbos, Magnum XL 6 speed, one piece drive shaft, RTX twin clutch, fuel system up grade, not sure what I'm going to need to support HP.

4. Jeremy

I would go with the single kit it will spool faster. Twin kit is built for 800,900,1000rwhp+. Looking for spool on the street or top end for the track?

5. Jack Latil

Jeremy which turbo would you suggest that would do the job on a single turbo system?

PTE 655-7676 Billet Precision Turbo
    or the
    Comp CT4-7070

6. Jeremy

We run the Comp, size would be based on your actually goal for the car. The single does fit the t56 magnum, just cant confirm twin on it yet.