1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

connecting to the site problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 1sicpny, Mar 12, 2014.

1. 1sicpny

for like the last two months every time I try to get on here with my phone it stops the internet and closes
    all the stuff I have open. I have to keep trying for 8-10 times before it allows me to view the site.

anyone else having this issue?

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

What phone and web browser? I'll try and duplicate the issue if possible, to see I can do to resolve it.

3. 1sicpny

Google and galaxy 3 Samsung

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Okay, I'll see what I can do to track it down. I have the same phone. I'll reply again after I investigate.

5. tinkerin

Any solution to this yet?

6. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I have never been able to duplicate the problem. I use a Galaxy S3 with several different browsers on the site, none of them crash.

7. 1sicpny

it still kicks me off and shuts down my other open pages when i'm on my phone

8. TTF/Ken Staff Member

1. Using the built in browser or another one like Chrome?
    2. Does it do it on all pages?
    3. Which cell provider?
    4. Are you running any sort of blocker program?
    5. Have you run any utilty to show how much free RAM is on the phone when the browser is loaded? Could it possibly be running out of memory on large pages?
    6. What programs do you have installed which run in the background, use a lot of memory, etc?