1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Complete Megasquirt 2 EFI System

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by br1070, May 3, 2017.

1. br1070

Im kicking around the idea of selling my MS2. This system would come with:

MS2 box loaded with the latest extra code

Diyautotune relay box

Diyautotune relay cable

Spartan 2 lambda controller

FAST efi TBI with 4 85lb/hr high impedance injectors
    - coolant sensor
    - intake air temp sensor
    - throttle position sensor

I will also include the injector pigtails and wiring, coolant sensor pigtail and wiring, and tps pigtail and wiring.

Basically put this fast tbi on your carbureted intake run the sensor wiring to the relay board. Run the relay cable to the MS2.....hook up your laptop to tuner studio and go.

The MS2 is set up for a vr sensor ie msd billet....or a toothed wheel etc.

Let me know if there is any questions.

Looking for $1300 shipped

Will post or send pics upon request. Can also send video of the system working if interested.

Brad

2. br1070

Will also come with a jimstim and a stimulator.