1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: complete fox mustang turbo street kit ptk

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by turbo94gt, Dec 3, 2015.

1. turbo94gt

For sale is my foxbody mustang 700 hp turbo kit.This is a complete gen 2 kit made by Pro Turbo Kits(PTK). My car went 11s at 127 mph with edelbrock heads and gt40 intake on the old turbo. It has since been upgraded to a new 70mm magnum turbo (new in box from vs racing)that will be included. I suspect it would run in the 130s. If you have been in the mustang scene for a while you will recognize how well built this kit is.no fitment issues. headers have thick flanges.. In my opinion its one of the best street kits made to date for the foxbody. draw through design

$2500 plus shipping
    Whats included:
    Complete kit ready to be bolted on
    70mm Magnum turbo (nib) turbine a/r .81 compressor a/r .70 ptrim wheel(750hp)
    pro flo 80mm draw through mass air calibrated for 42lbers
    huge air filter
    750hp 3 core air to air sheetmetal intercooler
    Tial 38mm billet wastegate (8-10lb spring)
    mitsubishi by pass valve
    Cold side piping with all couplers included
    3 inch downpipe
    All hotside piping and tubular headers have 2000 degree ceramic coating plus 2k high temp paint
    All vbands for hotside included
    ptk y pipe ( bolts right up to your catback)
    stainless steel braided oil feed line
    oil pan fitting
    2 new o2 sensors

IMG_1589.jpg #ad

IMG_1591.jpg #ad

IMG_1593.jpg #ad

IMG_1594.jpg #ad

IMG_1598.jpg #ad

IMG_1599.jpg #ad

IMG_1595.jpg #ad

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Camfast