1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

code reader

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by holymoses, Apr 17, 2010.

1. holymoses

im looking to buy a code reader for under $300 are snap on real good or craftsmen

2. livefast1

3. Colt

I'd look into autotap if your willing to spend that kind of money on a box that tells ya a number ( autotap does much more )..

4. cpurtellII

Depends on what year car your working on I wouldn't bother. When you just count the flashes on the guage cluster that is just my thoughts on it.

5. holymoses

the mac et 150 looks good a buddy of mine buys and sells car i do basic mechanical work for him and i want get better.he in good with the local mac guy so i see about doing some wheeling and dealing.thank for the input