1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: fast xfi 2.0 efi intake 160inj

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by robu2, Nov 17, 2016.

1. robu2

I have a fast xfi 2.0 with the latest update with new main harness and injector harnes, all sensors tps, idle air control, o2, air temp, coolant temp. 3 bar map sensor this has adaptive learning traction control data logging. 2000.00 obo

also edelbrock victor efi 5.0 intake with 1/2 inch and 1 inch spacers with gaskets with 75mm throttle body ...$550

also 160lbs injectors(white )tops 500 miles on them $225 obo

will like to sell in together bus fastxfi has to sell first $2600.00 plus shipping takes it all

text for pics rob 773-418-2359 i wanna make this stuff go

2. Hemann

What motor is the injector harness for?

3. robu2

Ford I have a 331