1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Accel Gen 7 DFI and Innovate Wide band

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Geddy2112, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Geddy2112

Is there a way to somehow use the LM1's O2 sensor and send the signal to the Gen 7 ECU? Or make the 2 work together and be able to log the readings as one in the Gen 7?

2. my8950

yes, you can set the ECU to read generic wideband, and then it will say .5V is x AFR and 4.5V is y AFR, something along those lines, if you can calibrate your O2 module then you can input those voltages for AF. You can't adjust the way the ECU read though...

3. Turbo Terror

subscribing

4. my8950

Yep, just looking at it now. Hit Ctrl + C and then drop down WBO2 sensor type, select generic or Unknown/Custom Curve. I feel like there was a way to set the points based on their voltage in the CalMap software, but I can't recall, that would be nice to see again.

5. TurboNova

Easy, feed the 0-5 v signal wire to the Gen 7 wideband O2 signal wire in the 4 pin 02 connector. Set the gen 7 to generic 0-5 v sensor and set your voltage and AFR ratios. I have done this a ton of times.

6. Geddy2112

thanks again! TurboNova

7. mcj50

This is old, but I think I am going to do this also.

Where do you set the 5V linear scale?