1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cars been done,just sitting

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by botietr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. botietr

[HR][/HR]Waiting on a tune up. can't seem to find anyone in the area that knows anything about DFI. i talked to Don Bailey about it and he was suppose to help but i haven't heard back from him in 6-8 months.so i guess ill have to look for someone else to tune it.i know he's a busy man so its no big deal.but now the weather is cool enough around here for me to go to the track without dying from a heat stroke. i need someone that can tune it over the net if possible.at least give me a base where i can make a short pass and give em some data ,then have them look it over and fine tune it from there. any suggestions?

2. vwdave

Ill message you a name.

3. Don Bailey

Bruce,

Sorry...

YOU HAVE MAIL! GO START THE BEAST. Enjoy.

4. botietr

Thanks Don..Call me to let me know what i owe you and where to send it.