1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Classic FAST injector harness wiring order question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by furious70, Dec 22, 2008.

1. furious70

I'm putting a used classic FAST on my big block mopar, it's setup for IPU

my injector harness is stock GM small block according to the wiring diagram in the instructions. According to the chart, BB mopar has the same firing order, but the wire colors are supposed to be all different than sbc/mopar sb. LT1 and BB mopar share the same wiring. If they have the same firing order, I don't get why the wiring order is different?

Additionally, if I'm not using the seq. function to start with, does any of it really matter?

Thanks

2. furious70

FAST tech guy says don't worry about the injector harness colors, as long as the firing order lines up with the lettered terminals I'm good (which they do). He didn't really have an answer for why the manual had that chart, since it's old at this point. Could have just been a misprint I suppose.