1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Classic fast efi hookup

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Rattzmav, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Rattzmav

Im installing a classic fast on my 73 maverick , ive got a question about wiring it with a 6al msd box . I have a msd pro billet dist. Do you plug the msd box to the dist. Like normal ? I know the white points wire goes to ecu but im not running a crank trigger and i dont know where its gonna read timing in the ecu ... any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I am lost right now . I need to know how to wire the cam and crank sensor if that makes sense.