1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Circle D stall converters?

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by blue68falcon, May 30, 2017.

1. blue68falcon

Hey,about to build the transmission in my 04 GTO but wanting to know opinions on stall converters. A friend of mine has a brand new 3k stall circle D brand converter but idk anything about that brand and he wants $300. Car has a tourqer II cam,headers,and a throttle body upgrade so... opinions?

2017-05-26 23.50.53.jpg #ad

2. Mnlx

Good converters. They sell entry level thru triple disc versions, so more info would be nice.

3. blue68falcon

no info on that at this time

4. 01ssreda4

I have one in my yukon, does real nice.

5. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I have one and it does a good job.

I assume it's not in your friend's car so you can drive it to see how tight it is?

6. vwdave

I have one in my 80 swapped firebird. I really like it.