1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How to post stuff Forsale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by turboeverything, Sep 6, 2012.

1. turboeverything

Just wanted to know how or when I am allowed to post stuff Forsale .
    Any help would be great thanks for your time.

2. half-fast

read the rules- 100 non spam posts then ask a mod

3. Bad Medicine Racing

I thought it was "Puffer" you had to ask...

4. half-fast

huffer- ya isnt he a mod of something? lol

5. PrecisionTurboMustang

You don't. You die first.

6. stangman9897

CLASSIFIEDS RULES:

1. These classifieds are meant for regulars, not just another place for random people to post their junk for sale. Users with under 100 posts can not post in the classifieds, the forum is coded that way. You may not post an ad until you reach 100 posts and you are approved by an admin to post in the classifieds. Do not come here and post up 100 crap posts just so you can reach 100 posts. If you do this your ad will be locked and your account will be modified so that you can not ever post a classified ad. Everyone here polices this rule and if you do this WE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.

In addition to the 100 post rule you must also have been a member here for at least 3 months before you can post a classified ad.

In an effort to help protect our members, people who make it to 100 posts are no longer automatically granted the right to post in the classifieds. Once you reach 100 posts you must send a PM to Chris (huffer). They will decide if you should have access to the classifieds. There will be a 24 hour waiting period for review and judgment.

7. Bad Medicine Racing

He is the Gatekeeper, he just hangs out and waits for the Rick Moranis.

8. turboeverything

Thanks for the posts.
    Was having trouble finding rules with phone. But when i logged in with computer found them easy enough.
    Any way thanks every one

9. stangman9897

You have been here long enough you just need more posts, you need to move your build out of the Mod section and put it in the build threads , that would help.

10. turboeverything

How do I move a thread?

11. PrecisionTurboMustang

Private message 99ttgt and he will get you straight :2thumbs:

12. turboeverything

13. furchaser

the fairy was hugging a tree the last time we spoke ....well .. maybe he was in a tree stand ,, what ever .. lol

14. half-fast

lol classic

15. 99TTGT

https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/bs-(non-tech)-forum/theturboforums-com-forum-rules/

16. 99TTGT

:agree: :poke: :fear:

17. stangman9897

Tell him to leave that little bear alone, he's to small to arrow plus i saw the bait in the can . ;)