Chris Perry's 1993 Mustang LX

Discussion in 'Featured Turbocharged Cars and Trucks' started by TTF/Ken, Oct 3, 2006.

By TTF/Ken on Oct 3, 2006 at 12:53 PM
  1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

7f40.jpg
    Current Combo

Turbo System:
    Pro Turbo Kit with a Turbonetics T-76 ball bearing turbo with ceramic coating option.

Engine and Management System:
    AEM EMS with map sensor and wide band O2

Induction and Fuel:
    Edelbrock RPM II intake with 70mm TB, Seimen Deka 60lbs injectors, and running Cam 2 110+ octane, Complete Aeromotive Comp kit with sumped tank.

Ignition and Exhaust:
    MSD Digital 6 ignition, with Flowmaster exhaust from y-pipe back.

Transmission and rear:
    Tremec TKO 600, with Ford 8.8 narrowed 1 inch with 9 inch ends 3.55 gears and Moser 31 spline axles

Front Suspension:
    Stock K-member with Strange adjustable struts, Eibach springs, and UPR caster/camber plates.

Rear Suspension:
    Lakewood 50/50 shocks, UPR Pro chromoly control arms with newly installed Anti-roll bar.

Tires and rims:
    Weld Draglites 3.5" in the front 9" in the rear. M/T ET streets rear, M/T sportsmans in front.

Body:
    Stock with Cervini Cobra R hood

Other:
    Wolfe Racecraft 8 pt roll bar

Future plans:
    Continue to work on the suspension and traction issues and T-76 turbo upgrade.

Background:
    Car ran 11.80's before the turbo with stock motor and 150 shot nitrous. Then I graduated from college and built the turbo set-up and will continue to fine tune my current combo.

Best time as of 10-3-06: 10.20 @143.75
    CHRIS LAUNCHsmaller.jpg MVC-060F.JPG chris old pic.jpg funfordsmaller.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Featured Turbocharged Cars and Trucks' started by TTF/Ken, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Silver03gt
      Silver03gt
      Nice article. Is this something that is done monthly?
    2. TTF/Ken
      TTF/Ken
      Years ago Trent used to maintain both the Project Vehicles and Featured Vehicles section of the site. I plan to start this again in February. Right now what you're seeing is Trent's work with the old articles being moved into the new article system. Once I've moved everything over then I'm going to start featuring new stuff all the time. I've moved all the major tech articles over except two. I am working on the Project Vehicles and Featured vehicles now, and after that I'll be working on the videos. :)
bridal-shoal