1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

TT Boss 6.2L Ford F-150

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by slycayer, Jul 2, 2015.

1. slycayer

Hey guys,

I want to Twin Turbo my Boss 6.2L F-150 and I got two questions, I have done 1 full custom turbo conversion on a Suzuki Sidekick and bought a turbo kit for a Subaru BRZ. Now I want to TT my 6.2L.

1. I want to use my Stainless Work Longtube Headers and have turbos at the end of them. How do I supply my intake manifold with the twin turbo outlets? Twin intercooler and twin piping up to the throttle body? My logic tells me if one turbo creates more air then the other one, one will push the other one or I am wrong?

2. What size of turbo should I be using?

The rest I got it covered.

2. 99TTGT

Precision Turbo 62's