1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cheap wideband guage kit??

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by TurboSunbird, Jan 3, 2017.

1. TurboSunbird

Is there any cheap wideband gauge kits out there? If so where are they at... im looking the spend least as possible, i dont care if its used.

2. Lanceam24

I think I paid around $160 for a new aem kit online. Any car forum for sale section usually has them used for cheaper

3. M&M Turbochargers

4. 5.0thunder

I usually buy them used for under 100 bucks. just look around the forums, ebay, and craigs for stuff in good condition.

5. AWB

14point7 is the cheapest I found, the SLC Free is the cheapest of their offerings. http://www.14point7.com/pages/products

The reviews I found were mixed, but that seems to be the case with all wideband manufacturers.

6. Swift GT

7. Forcefed86

PLX is a great company with very nice products. Their WB02's are on sale now for $160. Their single gauge can also read many other PLX sensors. I use one gauge for IAT, boost, and AFR. Their new product sends the readouts to your smart phone as well. So no display gauge installation on the car is necessary.

http://www.plxdevices.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=897346002719

8. reses

I Got the OLD MTX-L from Innovate, it's really good and you can find them used for like 100 bucks.

9. 91DakBuilder

This is an older thread, but I have to second Forcefed86's response. PLX is amazing, I use their product in my Challenger, 02 Dakota & in my 91 Dak that I'm planning my twin build in.