1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

done with nitrous, switching to twin turbos

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by wesw, Jul 21, 2017.

1. wesw

new to the forum, i have a 598ci mopar with predator heads. had enough of the nitrous, going to switch to twin 92 mm or 94 mm turbos. i have the intake for it just need to start getting the rest of the parts for it. any help would be nice to get this thing back on the track. thanks wes

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

What questions do you have about the build?

3. wesw

my intake is set up for 16 injectors, what size of injectors am i going to need? what should my compression be for twin turbos? i still need to get the headers made for it for the turbos. i bought MS3 PRO system for it, should i change it over to coil packs or stay with the msd belt drive distributor? my motor made 1180 hp without the nitrous. i would like to be around 3000 hp with the turbos.