1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which brand sensors will work with the BS3 DAE system?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by truestreet5.8, May 9, 2008.

1. truestreet5.8

I need to purchase 2 pressure sensors to record FP and BP and was wondering who all makes pressure sensors that will work with the BS3 system. I would think others like the racepack, and RPM ones would work but I wanted to see if anyone knew before I purchased them. The racepack ones are $180 each and the RPM datalogger ones are only $89 so I am hopefull these will work with maybe a plug change if that.

Thanks for any help!

2. Andy Dorsett

The DAE option is designed around the Racepack sensors.

3. truestreet5.8

That's what I figured but I can get the RPM ones for less then half the racepack sensors so I was wondering if they would work. I was told by someone today as long as the BS3 works of a 5 volt .5 to 4.5 sensor then the RPM ones would work. Sometimes I think you pay more because of certain companies names are on them if you know what I mean.