1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

changing oil pan gasket

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by turbofreek, Jul 20, 2006.

1. turbofreek

i blew out the oil pan gasket inmy car today :bang: i can see it stickingout and oil puddle under the car. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK why damn it why? is this my crank case pressure being to high i assume? i took off my oil drain cap and it hissed like crasy from it for a second or two. i guess i better get it hooked up to the intake of the turbo so i dont have anymore issues right? i've heard of rolling the gasket on the pan with it in the motor is that very hard? anyone try/do it before? the gasket looks rubber can i push it back in and try it over?