1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cartech wastegate info?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 87Saleen209, Sep 16, 2004.

1. 87Saleen209

I have an older Cartech Street Sleeper kit and need a new Cartech brand wastegate diaphram. From what I know, these are discontinued. Does anyone know of any crossover parts that will work?? Thanks...

2. 73Runabout

I need one too.....

Tony Reiners

3. fast4d

"old cartech ss kit"?

does it have a turbonetics racegate?

4. 87Saleen209

No, they used to use their own wastegate... it's a "pre" turbonetics wastegate... It actually will say Cartech on the WG... I have no idea whether or not they will interchange though.. they don't look too much alike.

5. Drlee50

6. Drlee50

ttt
    \any diaphragm info?

7. Snipe656

Not all of them said Cartech which makes me wonder if they got them from somewhere and had Cartech cast into them. My SS kit had one of those wastegates but it lacked the Cartech marking on it. My only guess would maybe be to contact Bell Engineering and see if they could tell you of a diaphram for it.

8. Drlee50

thanks snipe!