1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Incon oil return line placement question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SRider, Oct 5, 2006.

1. SRider

I had someone weld bungs on my oil pan for the return lines. I gave him the fittings and diagram. The diagram was not the best and he ended up welding the fittings in the wrong place. They are very close to the front of the oil pan, between the first and second bolt holes instead of the second and third. Could this create any problems?

2. stanggod

Yes it will create problems. The hoses are molded to fit where the installation instructions specify.

3. SRider

Will the problems be limited to the installation or can this lead to oiling problems since the oil is being returned in a different location?

4. stanggod

You will kink the lines so oil can't flow.