1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo 306 tuning option?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by irupp33, Nov 22, 2014.

1. irupp33

Hey guys right now my car is running the stock a9l with a sct chip and a msd 6al2. Tuned by a local.
    Im looking into the MSPNP setup. How user friendly is this setup and will it leave me enough room to grow when I switch to my windsor setup and start making some bigger power?

2. Mnlx

I thought the Megasquirt was very easy to tune with, and yes.

3. decipha

why go through the hassle of swapping the ecu if its working?

4. pe_turbo

The PnP is a great option, I've used several and really like them. My favorite is the MS3Pro, it runs circles around most of the ECUs I've tuned with and there is an interface you can wire up that actually plugs into your factory ECU plugs IIRC. If you have the extra cash, that would be my choice. The sky is the limit on that thing. If you have any specific questions about either, let me know.