1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Use ve analyze live or mega log viewer

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Powersteoken, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Powersteoken

I need to make some adjustments to my tune I am new to all of this kinda scares me to mess with it my self. I have tuner Studio full version and mega log viewer full version. I know you can make tuning adjustments with the auto tune or after a data log with the ve analyzer. Does one work better then the other? Or should I just manually adjust what I need to.
    I had my car tuned and my head gasket was on the way out I didn’t realize so now after the fix my fueling is a little off. Also fixed a few exhaust leaks

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  2. 64nailhead

Manually adjust until you have the full range of your rpm's and load tuned. Then let the EGO correction handle it for upto 7-10% correction.

3. Disney Lincoln

Get some good long logs and then use MLV to look though them. From there you can see where you need to make some changes. Before you do that though, you need ot make sure your injector data is good. Like, really good. Because bad injector data will prove to be very difficult to tune. i've tried. like... a lot. There's some good youtubes out there that can help you get the injecctor data dialed in. Subscribe to Andy Whittles page for starters.

64nailhead likes this.