1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

can u datalog innovate wideband or boost with tweecer??

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by bc_stang, Oct 30, 2005.

1. bc_stang

hi guys.i been dataloggin and tuning my car with a tweecer and so far no problem.it just think it would be ALOT easier if i can datalog my wideband through tweecer....or atleast see boost. this way i can pinpoint exactly what to do at certain boost levels or AFR's...any ideas???

2. ncontt