1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Old Timers in here please

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by silver82GT, Mar 1, 2020.

1. silver82GT

I am trying to find a really old thread circa 2005-2008 time frame but I haven't had any luck and I was hoping someone else might know about the thread or the car.

What I remember for certain was the car had a stroked 351W probably 408 or 410 cid with a Precision PT76GTS on it. It ran 9.90@140 in the 1/4 on 9# of boost.

I think but am not certain that it was a red 87-93 Mustang hatchback with a 4-5" cowl hood.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Disney Lincoln

Guy in DFW area? Turbostang?

3. silver82GT

That's the problem, what I put there is all I remember. The reason I am interested in the thread is that is a very small turbine for 400+ cid and I wanted to know more about the combo. I will check Turbostang's thread.

Thanks