1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

high quality gasket kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by jaredsamurai, Oct 17, 2007.

1. jaredsamurai

After I buy a rotating assembly in a few months I need to know where to get a good quality gasket kit to complete the motor build. I want to run fel pro 9333's so I was wondering if there are kits that include these? I'm not going over 10psi on a 331 with F cam and performer heads so its relatively low horsepower.

2. SlowJoe

individual

3. jaredsamurai

as far as the rest of the gaskets should I just go with a standard felpro kit and ditch the cheapo head gaskets? Are there vast differences in quality between lower price fel pro intake gaskets compared to higher priced ones? I'm only running 10psi mind you.

4. SlowJoe

i just use what they give me you don't need no high performance intake gaskets just make sure it clears the ports like the 1262 or 1262R. I only buy the 9333pt1 head gasket and the stock crap for the rest