1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

C&S or CSU

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Evil CJ-7, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Evil CJ-7

C&S or CSU

Just lookin for opinions?

2. bigwindsor

Re: C&S or CSU

I don't know about C&S but CSU has excellent customer service which is worth alot!

3. Slim

I've had really good luck with my C&S.

4. Ron C.

5. raceme9s

I have had both and csu has the best customer service you will ever find..........

6. Robert1320

I can't complain CSU customer service is the best and Damn they look good.

7. 91LX

I give another vote for CSU, i have called them at the track before and they gave me advice over the phone, excellent customer service.
    Carter

8. Fastnuf

CSU. :2thumbs: Customer support is by far the best in the industry. Kevin will be at my dyno session the end of the month. ( How many carb companys provide onsite tech service?)
    As a side note, I called C&S Friday the 13th of October about an E85 carb. Someone took all of my info and said Roger would get back to me no later than Monday. Well, it's now Thursday and not a peep from anyone at C&S. :bah: Maybe they have enough customers that the can pick and choose who they want to sell to. I dunno?

9. nos81bu

CSU CSU CSU CSU CSU...customer service in unreal :chacha: :2thumbs:

:1st: :bounce: :clap2: :ty: CSU!!

10. Bill Lutz

Both are good but I personally reccommend C&S.

11. wraith

CSU.

12. Jake

Both are great. Kevin at CSU is a freaking awesome guy :chacha:. I have friends with each brand that have sucess. There are always two roads to get down the hill. I will say you get what you pay for....

13. UJUSTLOST

I have had excellent luck with my CSU carb. I have not had any dealings with C&S but plenty of people are happy with them too. What I like about CSU is they build a quality carb at a reasonable price and have the best customer service I have EVER seen. I have bugged Kevin on a Wednesday night at like 8PM from the track and he was there to help me, the guy is awesome.

I would say that you really cant go wrong with either company. Personally I would stay away from TPI Carbs (formerly TPC) and that Barry Grant junk. I cant see buying a blow thru carb that you have to modify to make work for blow thru and that seems to be the case with TPI and Barry Grant.

14. droptop1320

I had a great experience with CSU's product and customer service, and if I ever go blow through again I'll give them a call and do it all over again. I have no personal experience with C&S, but a lot of people use their carbs too with good luck as well. Give em both a call and talk to them. Maybe that will help.

15. MUSTANG B

I've talked too Both and had good luck even though I orderd from C&S due too I've went Alcohol..
    Both good customer service and Roger at C&S is not just customer service but he builds and flows the carbs himself working 12-14hrs days..

I think both have good service IMO...

16. twofast

kevin has called me out of the blue to ask how the carb was working. csu definately isn't a 'sell & forget' company.

17. sprayit67

dammmmm
    i did not even know he could do that..purple is ccol but i think i would rather go with p i n k ... lol

18. unatural1

CSU! Best customer service I've ever had dealing with car parts. Carb works flawlessly. :2thumbs:

19. droptop1320

same here :2thumbs:

20. Proaction14

Another vote for CSU, Kev is an A++++ businessman and the carb so far is top notch. Im sure C&S is a reputable company as well.