1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Bunch of stuff (lots of turbo 2.3 parts)

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by TurboStang140, Nov 16, 2011.

1. TurboStang140

need to make room and get rid of alot of this stuff.

5.0L upper and lower intake and 19lb injectors with rails $75 shipped

SVO Inline upper and lower intake with throttle body $50 shipped

2.3 N/A (8 plug head oil pan) aluminum oil pan $40 shipped

Ranger Roller cam with roller rockers, barely used, like new still. $125 shipped

early style SVO top mount intercooler, has heat shield too. $50 shipped

90-93 Mustang gauge bezel $25 shipped

88 turbo coupe dual electric fans, great shape, works nice $65 shipped

Unknown brand adjustable fuel pressue regulator, its bigger then a kirban and its brushed steel $40 shipped

87-90 mustang gauge cluster 0-85mph $25 shipped

JAX universal radiator over flow catch can blue $20 shipped

90-93 mustang steering column and air bag steering wheel (Not tilt) $50 shipped, no play in shaft at all

90-93 passenger black leather convertible sunvisor with the top latch hook down thing lol $25 shipped

convertible mustang rear view mirror with lights, works great $25 shipped

90-93 Mustang convertible A-B column interior pillar covers black $25 shipped

90-93 mustang heating control bezel $15 shipped black

unknown brand blow off valve, 1.5" valve port, adjustable spring pressure, very loud woosh sound $40 shipped

stock upper intake 2.3 $25 shipped

E3 manifold, make offer lol

stock 2.3 fuel rail $20 shipped

2 1/16" ammeter gauge $15 shipped

Large VAM $50 shipped

90-93 mustang convertible trunk wheel well side panel covers, grey, mint. $30 shipped

Adjustable Cam Gear sprocket, not the esslinger style. $20 shipped

2 - PK1 ECU's $35 shipped each

PT2 ECU $35 shipped

TE $35 shipped

stock 2.3 throttle body $15 shipped

5.0 Throttle body $20 shipped

I also have a complete fresh ready to run, still on a stand a 2.3 turbo engine with new rings and bearings topped with a ported early DP head. comes with ported intakes (upper and lower).
    work has been slow so paying the rent this month is going to be tricky. so I would like to move this motor to someone who needs one. it has not been run since the build. (still in assembly lube) I'll let her go for 500.00 or best offer but I will not ship.

best offer on everything, pics upon request.
    i accept paypal

Thank you
    -Randall