1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

holley sniper efi ?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by turbos85, Mar 20, 2020.

1. turbos85

were running alchol rons flying toilet and have installed twin 88s but toilet wont work with boost im pretty sure im going to go with holley sniper efi any pros or cons on this its in a rear engine dragster so very light car thanks tim

2. tbird

Pretty sure your going to make more than 1250hp. A super sniper is good for 1250 on gasoline. So that a no go on methanol.
    You need to go port injection so injectors can be sized correctly.

There are people running mech setups with blow thru boost.

3. XKfab

I do not know much about the new efi stuf so no help there but it has my attention. But mech Alc / Nitro fuel injection i might be able to help. Never use Rons toilet. Mostly Crower Hillborn Kinsler and custom dual twin tb setups. Most where draw thur but my mid 90's tad had a custom built twin centif blowers with blow thru dual twin tb. Had a horrible time with tunning it and just about gave up. Made alot of sepcial barrel valves added head unit injectors more bypass valves ect but could not get it right. Decieded to add a 2nd barrel valve, bypass valves and another injector per cly this was dedicated to work only when boosted. It worked well i guess to well as on race days tech would always find a reason not to let me compete Nhra bs. Anyway so if it was me today knowing boosted blow thru can be done with mech alc injection i would put my money first on this new efi if the rules allow it