1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

building 347 stroker with turbo need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by meethead88, May 5, 2006.

1. meethead88

newbie here and i know nothing about turbo :huh:. would like for some advice on what system to get, what systems to stay away from, etc. the car is going to stay a sreet car. the car with all motor is running 7.90's (1/8th mile). i would like to see some high 6's. is this possibe to do' and still be a "street car"?

2. chris123

Yup, Any from ptk,helion,ponydown,b&g,ect will work! I have a 358cid t-76 kit from ponydown and runs great and drives like a stocker down low! Do youself a favor and use the search feature and read everthing you can for atleast a month then ask questions, just about teverything you want to know has been discussed in detail on this website at one time or another!