1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Buick 455 engine parts from?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by pxr5, Jun 4, 2012.

1. pxr5

Hi, I'm in the Uk & have been looking on the net for Buick 455 cam & lifter kit & other std parts.I only want a std cam, cost of shipping bumps the price up so need the best deal I can get.
    So where can I try for stock 455 engine parts? thanks

2. TurboComet

3. Chuck L

What Pete said^^^^^^^^^^

4. pxr5

I'll take a look thanks!!

5. pxr5

They only do uprated spec' cams, just looked at Summit again, at the end of all the uprated cams they list a STD spec item $99, thats the one!.
    Does any one konw if the std cam & timing gears are retarded?, I'll check when fitting but if I need to advance it I need the dowel/gear or what ever when I order the cam.Thanks again!