1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Budget fuel pump

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by CW25, Feb 3, 2005.

1. CW25

This to me looks like a decent budget fuel pump makes 100 GPH at 20 PSI for those not looking to make huge HP on lots of pressure or those street only vehicles. Street / Strip (SS) Fuel Pump, P/N 11203

Tell me what you think. Summit sells them for $161.95

2. bluemonster65

not good

i talked to aeromotive tech support and they said it would be good for no more than a 6psi boosted application. since the rest of the fuel system would be the same it doesn't pay to skimp on the pump. you still need a return line and it needs to be pretty big as does the send line. i found that mallory makes a good pump and its less expensive than the a1000 pump. its the 5110 or comp110FI. the rest of the people on this board will probably tell you the same, i have learned alot in a short period of time from these guys. most importantly...don't skimp on fuel delivery.

3. CW25

Hmm when I first posted I was thinking that it was 100gph at 20 psi not 16.

The mallory 110FI Looks like the most inexpencive right now...