1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

innovate lm-2 users ???

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by PINYTURBO, Aug 11, 2014.

1. PINYTURBO

Need help with lm-2 hook up . Need help understanding how to get boost reading for the data logging . i know from input 1 u have one + wire and one to ground . i run a sbf turbo with blow thru carb and decided i wanted to data log and went this route just from afr, rpm , and boost. i also run a msd 3 bar map sensor part number 23131 . for those of u that use it and actually got it to work did u have to calibrate 3 bar on logworks? any info will be appreciated very much thank u.....

2. Rickracer

I'm feeding my LM2 the signal from my MSD MAP, works like a champ. I don't remember whether I had to calibrate it, seems like I remember setting the parameters for it.

3. PINYTURBO

Pm sent